Panelview Standard 2711-T6C8L1 Locked/password

Microbictomb

Ser. B Rev C FRN 4.43

Anyone happen to know if you can reset the password on these, we bought one used in unknown condition except that it powers up, well it does turn on but there's a password locking it up.

I'm really hoping I can jumper a couple points on the board and set it back to factory default or something if anyone can help please... :unsure:

Communications will not work and there is no config screen selection on start up, whoever wrote the last program failed to add a button for config. The start up screen has one button that says "Main" for main screen I'm assuming but it asks for the password when you select it as well.

Look for a white square in the corner of the touchscreen during powerup; press it when it appears.

That ought to get you to the Configuration screen.

A firmware update via Flash card might do the job too.

You should be able to download without having to be on the config screen. At least have always been able to so.

Communications will not work and there is no config screen selection on start up, password when you

Do you know why you can't connect.

How do you have RSLinx setup? Are you using a straight thru cable?

If the Aux/printer port is set for a printer then that could be the reason. That can be changed when you get to the configuration screen.