GE PME Analog Control

LMBrian

I'm using a Vmax Micro 20 with an analog option module on our system. I have 2 inputs open and close. They are to control a 4-20mA motorized valve. The operator must maintain either button to open or close. When neither button is pushed, the valve maintains its position. I'm a little confused as to the best function block/logic to use.....

Thank you.........

Similar Topics

Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Hello guys i have a HBM PME MP55 and i want to connect with a pc, what type of cable does it need because on its manual it say on a terminal 2...
Replies
Views
I don't have much experience in programming. I can do simple configuration. it is like this. i want to add something to the existing ladder...
Replies
Views
hey i am new to PME proficy-machine-edition-9-70-emerson, can anyone please help me in knowing how to install a crack version. usually i used to...
Replies
Views
Converting a 90-70 LM90 to PME 9.5 and need some help with the migration errors and conflicts in the feed back zone. I have parameterized blocks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom