Logix-XT question

Jairvargas

Hi all.
This is my second post, and I would like to know if it's possible to use an Logix-XT module in an standard chassis ? (non XT chassis) is it possible?

Regards.

ControlLogix-XT system components are rated for extreme environmental conditions only when used properly with other Logix-XT system components. The use of ControlLogix-XT components with standard ControlLogix system components nullifies extreme-environment ratings. If a ControlLogix-XT module is used with standard ControlLogix products, the ControlLogix-XT module can withstand only the environments specified for the standard ControlLogix version of the module. For example, if a 1756-L63XT controller is used in a standard 1756-A10 chassis, the ControlLogix-XT controller can withstand only the environment specified for the standard 1756-L63 controller.
The ControlLogix-XT system components are designed to meet the same and greater operational and environmental requirements as traditional ControlLogix products.
When a ControlLogix-XT component is used as a replacement for a traditional ControlLogix component, the functional and environmental requirements of the traditional ControlLogix component apply, with the exception of the power output ratings.

Regards,
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca