Red Lion FINS to MODBUS

HamiltonWoods

Good morning. I have configured a Red Lion Data Station Plus to translate between FINS for an OMRON CS1G and MODBUS. In Crimson 3.0 I can add a MODBUS block and pick a digital coil address, but I don't see how to map that coil address to a FINS bit. All I see are word data types. I would like to map individual bits of the CIO memory space to MODBUS addresses (000001 to 65535). Is this possible?

I think you will want to set up a write block under your Omron PLC as shown below. Select FINS block and # of elements (words). Once there, right click on a word and expand bits. In the picture, i am moving them to modbus coil addresses.

FINS.JPG

Similar Topics

I would like to use a Red Lion G310C210 HMI with a Omron NJ301-1100 processor configured with the FINS driver. Both Omron and Red Lion say it...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom