FT View Studio ME

lenzepplin

Has anyone seen this when converting a panel builder 32 project to FT View Studio ME? I finally have the project working, but when an alarm is triggered, the banner pops up and does not display any alarm text. I have been going through the AB manuals and all looks to be correct.

Is there an alarm banner or alarm list object on your popup?

The alarm banner by default only shows active unacknowledged alarms.
As soon as they are acked, it disappears from the alarm banner.

I've run into the same symptoms and AJ is of course correct; the object in the automatically triggered popup is an Alarm Banner, not an Alarm List.

You can simply replace the Banner with a List in that default [ALARMS] display, or configure a different display to be opened automatically.

Try using a test alarm message first, and see if you can get that to show up.

Trigger the "blank" alarm message and see if it shows up in the Alarm History or a new test alarm banner screen. If the alarm is triggered, it has to show up somewhere.

Font type, font size could be an issue in the banner if they are too large. Font conversion usually causes size problems somewhere (from old PV font to new font).

really, just guessing here without seeing the project. But get a test alarm message working first, then figure out why the other alarms are not showing (problem with trigger, remote ack, alarm banner settings, alarm system, etc).