need a cd or solution

joesph

Hey all. The facility where I am at is running RSView me station version 4.00 (cpr7). We had the hmi computer go down. I have all the other cd's to install except this one for the ME station. Does anyone know where I can get a copy. Rockwell says they do not distribute this older version anymore. I would like to use this same version. Does anyone know if I can not find one if I need to upgrade logix5000, studio, linx, and me station all together to get it to work?

While I personally would take this as an opportunity to upgrade FactoryTalk View, you should push back harder on your RA office.

Every sales office will have old revision disks or hard drives. Not keeping your RSRevs DVDs or hard drives is unthinkable for a Solution Architect or Technical Consultant.

The download site only goes back to version 5.0, so I do believe that they don't "distribute" older versions.