Learning NS-Designer

willwatson

Hello everyone...Thanks to information from this site I have been able to upgrade our old Omron C200H PLC's to new CS1's. I've put one of them on our company network and can even program from home now. I only started learning about PLC's about 6 months ago and teaching yourself is very hard sometimes, but its been worth it.

I'm now teaching myself NS-Designer Ver. 5, which is Omron's touchscreen program, to use with a NS12 PT that I just got. I've been getting through the program slowly, but still have alot to learn.

Does anyone have some project files I can take a look at for reference. NS-Designer doesn't save it as one file, I guess it saves all the differnet settings in a folder as well.

Thanks again for everyones knowledge and time...Will

Thanks Jay...thats exactly the kind of information that I'm looking for. Do you know of any "addins" for the smartparts?

Anyone else have anything I can look over????

Mr.PLC is a fantasic site. I found 2 addins for the Smartactive parts. If I can create my own BMP's and use them as parts, that would open up a whole new world of options...

Thanks again....Will