Max-ON RX3i Configuration Utility

adnan_hayat88

Can anybody tell where I can find the Max-ON RX3i Configuration Utility in the Machine Edition. I can find the configuration file in the Documentation files but it is not being opened in the configuration utility which is not present. I need to change the IP addresses of my PLC's

RussB,
In the 'Max-ON Hot Standby Redundancy User’s Manual, GFK-2409' it is shown that to configure redundancy one has to use Max-ON RX3i Configuration Utility.

But the link you sent states that with ME 5.7 or later 'Redundant IP' feature can be used.

Can you specify the best way forward. This is a running Plant. I only have two tasks here. I have to Add a new ETM card in the redundant racks and take the whole system to another IP scheme.

I am a little confused as I have been working with PAC system using RMX card and MAX ON feature is an older concept.