Trending using a Siemens TP270

Jordan Mc

J
Does anyone know why it takes so long for Trending data to appear on the screen of a TP270 when you configure a trendview using Simatic Protool ?
It seems to take 5 minutes before the realtime trending starts even though my Pulse time is set to 60 seconds.
Thanks

I use trends a lot on OP170B, OP270-10, and Protool Pro projects.
And I have no problem with it taking a long time to "start".

Have you set up the number of samples for the trend to be the same as the displayed number of samples for the trendview ?

Similar Topics

Hi, We quoting a project where there are two sets of redundant Siemens S5 (currently running). The customer need to do trending using AB RSTrend...
Replies
Views
I am in the final stages of completing an RSview32 --> FT View SE 5.00 and I am having some trouble getting the pop up trending to work. There...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am having a problem with some of my trends. I am using Historian tags in my trends. I have 2 clients that look at the exact same...
Replies
Views
Wondering if someone has a good solution for Datalogging and Trending. Don't have any specific HMI needs, so could run it on a PC or a VM. So if...
Replies
Views
This isn't a question but more like a FYI. I was using a bunch of trends (around 15) each fully loaded at 8 pens each. Over the course of a few...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom