Siemens S7, FB126 / DB126

Hi,
I want to use the new function FB126 for detection error PROFIBUS network.
When opening the attached DB126 DB's; appears famous message 'There are no local variable and parameter names ...'; I applied method 'Check Block Consitency' but after this the same message appears.

I am worried and skeptical to continue the project using this new function FB126.

Any opinions ...?

Thx.

For whatever reason, when they built PNIODiag(FB126), they implemented it in such a way that it is really hard to figure out what is actually going on in the data block. It seems to be intended to match up to the included HMI screens, but not much else.

It should still work, even if you can't see what is going on internally.

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have PLC S7-1200 and switch XC-208 and Iam trying to implement this SNMP library: SIOS I am not sure, what I am doing wrong, but there is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom