Converting of PLC-5 program in PDF view

AB2005

Hi;

We have an Allen Bradley PLC-5 at one machine. We have access to its PLC program. I want to know is it possible to convert its PLC program in PDF view so that if a person don't have its software he may also read the PLC program?
If this is not possible then please suggest any other solution.

Hi;

I have downloaded and installed the software but need instructions how to convert the program of PLC-5 into PDF.

Hi;

I have downloaded and installed the software but need instructions how to convert the program of PLC-5 into PDF.

You need RSLogix5, then create a report with that software.

Then print the report using one of the PDF print software mention above.

Do you have the software? If not you can post the PLC's program here and someone will do it for you. Zip the .RSP file first.

The PDF programs install and function like a printer.

When you print your document, select the PDF program as the printer instead of your regular printer.

At some point you can give a filename then print and your document will be 'converted' (it's not really converted - your original document is still intact) to the PDF file.

You need RSLogix5, then create a report with that software.

Then print the report using one of the PDF print software mention above.

Do you have the software? If not you can post the PLC's program here and someone will do it for you. Zip the .RSP file first.

PLC program attached. Please convert.

To big to post. If you can PM me with an e-mail address I will send it to you.

Last edited:
I've been trying to do the same thing, but with a PLC-2 program. We have here the AI software, with reporting options, but so far have been unable to print it in a legible manner....

I've been trying to do the same thing, but with a PLC-2 program. We have here the AI software, with reporting options, but so far have been unable to print it in a legible manner....

Why not hook up a T3 terminal, and spool the serial output into a PC, and capture it, and then print it?
Sure, no comments, but, at least you'll have the program.