Prosoft Modbus Serial Card Write to Bit Level

Coulombboy

Hi All,

I have used prosoft MVI69E-MBS to communicate to modbus controllers. I was able to read parameters from the controllers but I have no luck in writing to a bit.

I would like to write to bit 0 of word 504 of a particular controller. I have used the modbus command write to single register to address 504. On my ladder logic, I have put the bit 0 of the internal address to a coil. I have no luck to control the device.

I have read a thread regarding the bit and the method was to multiply data adress by 16 and use write to coil modbus command. If I will be writing to a single coil, how will I map that coil from the internal address of the prosoft card? Example, on the MBDATA Read Controller Tag, where can I find that coil if I write to internal register 0?

Thank you guys in advance.