how do i rewrite a plc program

soutie1965

im a newbe to this ive a xinje plc ive downloaded the sowtware.i can figer it out to rewrite it on the xinje sowtware.my problem is i want to rewrite it on wplsoft or logoV8 but dont know how to write[ LDI M127 ]OR[ EADD D4000 K30 D410] OR [EMUL D410 K2 D400] can any one point me in the right direction:

IMHO, when re-writing a PLC program on a new platform it is more efficient to start from scratch using the tools available in the new platform instead of attempting to relate the old to the new.

Begin by writing a proper sequence of operations for the process being controlled.
Then write the control for that.
Once the control is satisfactory write the diagnostics.

im a newbe to this ive a xinje plc ive downloaded the sowtware.i can figer it out to rewrite it on the xinje sowtware.my problem is i want to rewrite it on wplsoft or logoV8 but dont know how to write[ LDI M127 ]OR[ EADD D4000 K30 D410] OR [EMUL D410 K2 D400] can any one point me in the right direction:

To re-write, as russ suggests first you must interpret what the Xinge is doing. Do this in psuedo-code;

[ LDI M127 ]OR

LoadInverse (in allen bradley = XIO) memory flag 127 (a boolean bit)

[ EADD D4000 K30 D410] OR

add the contents of register D4000 with a constant integer 30 store in register D410

[EMUL D410 K2 D400]

Multiple register D410 by 2 and store in Register D400

Disclaimer: it has been several years since I programmed Xinge so this is off the top of my head. If you want further help send me a PM, you can email me the program and (time permitting) will try to help, however I have no experience with WPL or logo, but the 1st step is to translate Xinge code to pseudo-code.

Last edited: