FTView SE Alarm (Logging to disk)

phuz

I am working on a distributed network system, and I noticed that the files under the "Logging to disk" section have no alarm date for the past 10 days.
The macros used, by the clients, have "alarmon" in their startup, so the alarm collector should be running, correct?

Why would I not be getting data? Also, because of this, my alarm log viewer is empty. Ultimately these are going into the SQL database, but I need the local log files, too.

Similar Topics

I have not used this aspect of FTView SE, so I am looking for some direction. I'm looking to add some alarms into a SQL database. Nothing jumps...
Replies
Views
Hi, I converted my old RSView32 App to FactoryTalk View SE Network and my alarm logging isn't working on the newly converted app. Does anyone have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a FTView application where I'm using an Alarm List object on a screen to log a history of timing setpoint changes, i.e. what the...
Replies
Views
Is there a simple way (VBA or macro language) to acknowledge ONLY the most recent alarm? I upgraded recently all the way from RSVIEW 32 7.60 to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Is there a way to upload alarm tags at the bit level to my FTView studio? I export them from my PLC thinking I will upload them to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom