program execution

Boet, No one will be able to give you an answer unless you specify what make and model of PLC you're using, and provide a bit more detail on what you're trying to achieve.

Sorry about that, the PLC I'm trying to write a Program Configuration is the LS PLC XGB XEC-DR20E, i have never before written the program execution and setting up cycle times and stuff, i only can do trouble shooting

Much better info! Unfortunately I've never used one of these before so have no idea.

I would just start with a new, empty project in the program editor and go from there. Have you checked the editor help file?

Best way would be to pull the plug on the PLC.

Sorry, just kidding. Perhaps you could explain what you are trying to achieve? Are you trying to exit your main loop in certain cases?

Similar Topics

Hello gentlemen, If I have more than one Program POU assigned to the same PlcTask, how do I changed the priority of which program executes...
Replies
Views
hi all, under the continuous task, i have 3 programs. the first one copy a value from HMI linked tag to a tag called new_val, the third program...
Replies
Views
I am new to Red Lion HMI's and their Crimson 3.0 Software. I have a program that I know will run properly but I am unable to figure out how to get...
Replies
Views
Isn't there a button that should be placed somewhere in a display to stop the execution of the program? I can't think of what it's even called...
Replies
Views
Application using ControlLogix 1756-L61 processor with complex comms. communicating to other plant vie ethernet, devicenet, profibus and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom