dual compressor

choid3

Hello, I just started to learn about plc and logix, and im stuck on this lab, and need help.

Attached file is lab instruction, and I only got to part 2, stuck from part 3.

And Part 9 should be on the separate program, but I cant even reach there.

need big help from you all on forum!! Q_Q

Thank you.

Hi choid3 welcome to the forum, niceties over, the forum members are here to help, but not to do your home work. There are examples in the download section of these exercises which can guide you, but unless they have Lance01 as the author take them as a guide only.
Remember that coping someone else's program (if it does work correctly) does not mean you can work on a PLC, it means you need the other person there to work on the PLC and gives you no sense of personal achievement (which is a great buzz when the light comes one about how something works) so play with the software and learn. Post what you have when you can't get it to work and I'm sure some guidance will be offered.