PLCLogix issues

pvilhauer

I just got PLCLogix to practice with RSLogix5000. I was wondering if anybody else has got this to work. I am having issues where when I start to try add a rung it just shows an hourglass when I hover my mouse over the program window. But when I go to the menu it goes back to the normal curser. I have tried this on both XP and Windows 7. If anybody has gotten this to work or had this same issue please let me know.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I use plclogix plc training /simulation software to get accustomed to the Alan Bradley Rslogix 5000/500 Platforms;it very good learning tool...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am looking for a home study program in order to become proficient with being able to read & interpret RSLogix 5000 & then eventually on...
Replies
Views
I have been looking for an RS5k emulator/simulator similar to the ones for the RS500 offered on "The learning Pit." I came across PLCLogix the...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom