Laboratory 24 VDC Dual (DC) Power Supply

ebolbol

Hello tech heads,

Some of you guys may use these and may have good input as to whats out there as industry leader in this stuff. The picture attached is what we have used for over 20 yrs and it's still going strong. Great instrument. Unfortunately I don't think HP is in that market anymore. We love this thing but like anything else, age will prevail. Any recommendations?

20150924_070404.jpg

We have an older Tektronics here, and a newer Kikusui . Both are good, but I really like the Kikusui. I've been using various Kikusui's for 20 years, and never had a problem with one.

rdrast,

Thank you for that. I am checking out their site as we speak.

I bought one of these from Amazon about 5 years ago. It seems to work reasonably well and is fairly inexpensive but probably not the quality of the HP unit.
http://www.amazon.com/MASTECH-HY3002F-2-POWER-SUPPLY-0-30V/dp/B00DZR56O0

mendonsy,

If the money was coming out of my pocket, this is probably what I would have ended up with. But since we have a budget surplus in the department, I want to take full advantage and buy the best money can buy. But knowing what that is; is a whole different story.:unsure: