possible to connect to Ethernet/IP slave from AB Micro820 ?

Peternn

Hi,

I have AB Micro820 PLC (2080-LC20-20QBB) which, acc. to the specs, can be both Ethernet/IP master and slave.
I need it to be a master and communicate with a KEYENCE DL-EP1 module, which is Ethernet/IP slave, but don't see any way to make that happen.
How do you declare/configure Ethernet/IP slaves in Connected Components Workbench? I have EDS file for the slave, but what to do with it? I imported it (have no idea where) with the EDS hardware installation tool which reported all was OK, but do not see the slave anywhere in the CCW.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Peter

Similar Topics

I recently inherited some 5/04 CPUs and a single 5/02 CPU that I need to pull the programs from. The 5/04 CPUs didn't pose any problems. I...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, can you give me a tip? I am designing a Filter Press Station and I can't afford to buy HMI panels so I am going to use my PC as HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, this is a tricky one. I am waiting to receive an actual Modicon M340 PLC, but I would like to test my code. Is it possible to connect...
Replies
Views
I was wondering in you could gain access of a plc that is connected by dial-up modem on one end and me through the internet on the other ..is...
Replies
Views
Hi i am new one in simens hmi & drives. I am using CPU313-2DP . I have to connect simens HMI(MP277) & SIMENS DRIVES at same time. how should i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom