GE Quick Panel View

dobidust

Hi Guys

I wondered if anyone can tell me what the fastest update rate is for the quick panel view HMI's. I have a bool that is flashing at 250ms on 250ms off but the screen is not detecting the change at all my settings are as seen attached. Any advice would be great.

Drew

project settings.jpg

The update rate depends on how many variables you are trying to read and how they are arranged. If you're using addressed variables you can get significant improvements in update frequency if they are consecutively addressed and all of the same data type (%R, %M) even if that means adding some rungs of ladder logic to copy variables.

I doubt that many screens will reliably blink at that rate even with a fast Ethernet connection.
BTW, "Target Scan Time" refers only to the Logic when running the QP as a controller.
The screen update rate is set in the 'PLC Access Driver' via the "Scan Rate" parameter, fastest is typically 50ms.

ScanTime.png

Last edited: