Chosing a control system

paater

Hello

I am working on a project right now and since my lack of experience regarding PLC's i thought maby i could put my question here. Im still in school so i only know a few control systems.

My question:
Im looking for a control system that can send out 30x PWM signals 38Khz, has 84 digital inputs and needs to be pretty quick. Need to read the signal, proces and send a PWM signal in less than 1 ms.

Thank you in advance

Peter

My bet would be microcontrollers.
Such as the Arduino and its kin.
Although 30 of them?
Might be other solutions, but I'm not that into microcontrollers or IR-sensors.

Hello

I am working on a project right now and since my lack of experience regarding PLC's i thought maby i could put my question here. Im still in school so i only know a few control systems.

My question:
Im looking for a control system that can send out 30x PWM signals 38Khz, has 84 digital inputs and needs to be pretty quick. Need to read the signal, proces and send a PWM signal in less than 1 ms.

Thank you in advance

Peter

The simplest way (for me) is send my requirements to sale department of companies which are selling control systems and then compare ale offers. (Sorry for my English)