panelview password problem

Nan

Hello all,

I have an issue with one of my Panelview Plus 600s where the "Old Password", "New Password" and "Confirm Password" writing is missing from the buttons on the Password Change system screen. I've tried downloading the .mer again and on the advice of a colleague I've tried updating the firmware, but still the wording is missing.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Cheers,
Jeev.

I have the same problem, I just repost it. Anyone has an idea?

Similar Topics

I have received a machine with a controllogix5555 plc and ab panelview touch screen hmi. in order to use the machine the hmi wants a user name and...
Replies
Views
We can't log in using our passwords, and i belive it's because someone has downloaded the .apa file which uses passwords on the laptop instead of...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have several systems that we use the CSV export feature. One of the issues with this feature, is that you cannot enter a remote...
Replies
Views
I am using Factorytalk users and added a change password button but every time a modification and new MER is downloaded the passwords are reset to...
Replies
Views
We have a PV+400 on our floor that has something quite odd going on. The program hasn't been changed in quite a while, at least a couple of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom