S7-1200 Profibus Error using CM 1243-5

juanmdx

Hello,

I'm working on a project where I want to communicate with two GP230 drivers using a S7-1200 (1214 DC/DC/Rly) with a 1243-5 profibus master.

The drivers include the profibus communication and I wired everyting.

The problem comes when I download the HW configuration. I already check everything (part numbers, power supplies, etc.) and everything is OK, but once I download the configuration I get the errors attached on the images (sorry they're in spanish), but basically:

One image shows the local moduls, all of them are OK, but the PLC appears in error, this because the CM 1243-5 card is in error.

When I go to the Online and Diagnosis of this card (the other picture), I get the following errors:

No acccesible
There is a difference between downloaded configuration and the offline project.
Reference online: ?
Reference offline: 6GK7 243-5DX30-0EX0

I already checked and the part number of the card is ok, it is wired correctly, the profibus has the resistance on the extremes (the ON is selected on the profibus connector), but the LED of the card is on red.

What do you suggest I should do?, I've tryed everything I can think of without any success.

Hope you can help me-

Best regards

Juan

IMG-20150929-WA0000.jpg IMG-20150929-WA0001.jpg

"I already checked and the part number of the card is ok, it is wired correctly, the profibus has the resistance on the extremes (the ON is selected on the profibus connector), but the LED of the card is on red."
Is this the last node/module on the profibus network?
If not, then the terminating resistor should be set to the "OFF" position.

The first (PLC) and the last (GP230 frequency driver) nodes have the resistor on "ON" the rest of them (two other GP230 frequency driver) have it on the "OFF" position.

Are the drive node numbers and communication parameters set correctly?
Do they match the setup in the PLC project?

I don´t wont be able to upload the screenshots of the HW config until a couple of hours, on the Siemens forum the told me because of the error "Reference Online: ?" that the CM card might be damaged, do you know if there is a way to test it?

Another thing that is happening is that the HW config donwload is taking too long, I mean like 15 to 20min when I include the card, if I erase it from the project the HW config download takes the usual (a couple of minutes).

Best regards

The online firmware of the CM is V1.3.4 and the offline of it is V1.3 (without anymore numbers), do you think this might've something to do with it?, I can't find a firmware version of the CM that is V1.3.0 only V1.3.3

Best regards

OK, I just purchase another CM card and everything worked fine, the last one was damaged.

Thanks to everyone for your help.