WinCC Prof. TIA V13 SP1 Audit

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

There is no Audit trail option for the TIA portal WinCC professional. It is kind of built in.
For IO fields it is easy to do, but for buttons it requires a C-script using TriggerOperatorEvent.
I did write a script like the following:
double oldvalue=0.0;
double newvalue=0.0;

TriggerOperatorEvent(001,1,"Test_int",0,oldvalue,newvalue,"test");

If I press the button, it works. It adds the alarm in the alarm list. What does not work is that If I press the button again, the alarm is not logged for a second time.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Regards

It is not an alarm it is typical sense. I want to log operator actions on Pushbuttons and this is done using TriggerOperatorEvent. You cannot unset the alarm.
Anyway I got it working. You need to use TriggerOperatorEvent with a tag (internal) that is incremented every time the PB is pressed. Every time the value changes the alarm is logged.