HMI GT16 integrate with printer Intermec/PX4i

zai_jnr

Dear All,

I'm now working to integrate HMI from Mitsubishi GT16 series) with printer model Intermec/PX4i. According to manual that i read for GT16, there have compatible printer list that can use with this GT16 series.Unfortunately,printer Intermec/PX4i not in list.

Is it possible to integrate this GOT series with printer that I mention above?

Is it possible in my integration, I dont use PLC and this system only consist of HMI+ Printer (this system to print barcode).

Thanks a lot for feedback given.

Similar Topics

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom