HMI with FX1s-14MR

muds

hi all!

i want to add HMI (delta or mutshibishi, CHEAPER Priority ) to my Mitsubishi PLC fx1s-14mr,, so which HMI can easily communicate with it..

or any other solution regarding PLC & HMI,,

Moreover,,i only need operator input from HMI and and some basic functions.

Thanks in advance,,

speak to mitsubushi distributor and get a brochure. They do a range from cheap to expensive..only you know what you are looking for

Similar Topics

Hi to all, I am new to this forum, but before posting my question, i tried to check similar problems i'm searching for but find none. i'm tryin...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Kinco HMI (T070) with the PLC of Mitsubishi (fx1s) but I want to know how can I add PLC tags to HMI Buttons (when I will...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom