AB: Micrologix 1100 Fault LED Solid

Supanut-Tung

Dear All,

I've a problem with MicroLogix 1100 fault LED solid. I'm trying to upload file from this device. But I can't to go online with Rs-232 (RSLink by using DF-1 does not found the PLC). The LCD monitor doesn't show anything. In the manual explain about this fault is "Processor Hardware Error". Please help me to find a solution to upload file. Thank you.

ML Fault

This usually happens if you are using the internal DC power supply of the ML to power your devices(e.g sensors, switches..etc), it happens if you have a short circuit in one of these devices.

To clear the fault you should have a mean to go on line with your processor & go to the controller properties & from there you clear the MAJOR FAULT.

Cheers
Hagos