Output Unit

FernandoPLC

I have A PLC CQM1 CPU 43
With a Output Unit OD212
Output 5v to 24V
The program that I did works correctly, is loaded in the PLC correctly. The PLC does not mark mistakes and does not alarm. The LEDs in the Output Unit ignite well, but it does not give voltage, already check with a multimeter and it measures 0 volts

I don't know if the Output Unit has to be configured or that it should do.

i need HELP

Have you wired a positive and negative to the output card where shown?

If I remember correctly, the OD212 is a PNP type output. Is the common to the coil of the relay negative?

I would also suggest you use a relay with a flywheel diode fitted to protect the output from surges.

The card does not need configuring.

Fernando,

be sure to measure the voltage between the positive voltage rail and the output. BobB is right, the OD212 is a PNP output card, so the relays should have the positive voltage rail as common. You can see this in the picture from the CQM1 operation manual I've attached.

Kind regards,