Re-sizing data entry Key Pad in Crimson 3

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
I am working with a Red Lion G12 HMI, I haven't worked with a Red Lion HMI that was this big. When I have the number entry screen come up it seems a little small given the size of the screen. Does anybody have any idea how to make the keypad bigger? I would like to make it easier for the operators to enter data.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

At the top of the "Displays Pages" tab the first entry is "Pages" (before all the screen you've created). Click that and then on the right click the "Entry" tab. From there, use the "Keypad Size" drop down to select a different size.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question about fuses and how to calculate their required size. I understand that determining the appropriate fuse size isn't...
Replies
Views
Specification of Codesys is being driven by customer and I'm being asked to control roughly 100 network connected vfd's for a conveying project in...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a 100 HP , 480 V (Full Load Amps 124 ) Hammer Mill motor that has a Wye/Delta starting procedure. I would like to put...
Replies
Views
I have 120 VAC feeding a Micrologix PLC. I am feeding my I/O with 24 VDC using a power supply. If I add up the current draw of all I/O, I get 5...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a question regarding the HMI in InTouch, almost a month ago I made an HMI and I have not used it again, now I need to make changes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom