PIDE Using Cascade Ratio Mode

remullis

Hi,

I am attempting to use the Ratio Control of a PIDE. I have gone through publication wp-008A to setup the Ratio Control.

A little about the process:

I am mixing water and clay at almost 1/1( 50%) solids. I am controlling the water wiring it into PV to open and close CV which is my water valve. I am wiring the clay feed into SPcascade. I am then bringing my ratio which is 50% solids or .50 into my RatioProg.

We are running roughly 600 lbs of water into PV and 670 lbs of Clay per min into the SPCascade which I want to control by the ratio .50 or whatever the solids meter is reading at the time.

The problem I am seeing is the SP should reflect the SPcascade # X the ratio however it is no where close to that number significantly lower. My PVEU and SP Engineering units are set to 1000 respectively.

Any thoughts on what I am missing here. I have been on the phone with Rockwell with no resolve. Thanks Rich

I was able to get this PIDE Ratio to work after all. I was not taking my ratio .50 back to the right input on the PIDE. Thanks.