Mitsubishi PLC A1SJCPU-S3

blindfreddy

Hi,

I have a PLC program from a Mitsubishi PLC A1SJCPU-S3.

I am trying to open the program with GX developer v8.8 but when i try and open it I get the following message

"Failed to read the project file. The project cannot be opened. The following causes are thought. The data in the project file is completely damaged. The data is created by new version more than this S/W."

The program is very old so i do not think it was created in a newer version of GX developer.

Is anybody able to open this program or advise the correct programming software?

Thanks,

The software you have is ok for these files
But, there are files missing.
In the 'resource' folder, there should be a file called param.wpa
and in the 'others' folder you should have a file 'comment.wcd'

I put fake ones in (or at least files from another project) and it opened but complained about not enough memory.

You need another copy of this program or a re-upload

Thanks Ronnie,

After adding the missing files you mentioned i was able to open the program in GX developer. Still could not access the ladder logic (got the same error as you not enough memory).

ended up re-uploading the program.