Kepware software, OPC data exchange

vtfan

I have installed a software package from Kepware which transfers data from a DeltaV control and Allen Bradley conrol system into a SqlServer.

All was working well until I checked the "Run as a Service" box.

Does anyone know how to unregister a service (not automatic, manual or diable), but actually unregister a service from a WINNT 4.0 SP6 operating system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pat

I found it. It's in the registry in Local machine - current control set - services - kepware.

Deleted the key, reboot and all is well.

Thanks,

Pat

Similar Topics

I just want to log Rockwell PLC tag data to a SQL db. Is there a preference between Kepware and Software Toolbox ? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
as the title,s7-200 send data to hmi computer throught wireless dtu device ,the hmi computer receive by a netcard that had a static ip address...
Replies
Views
I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom