Techconnect question

Soggy Canuck

Lifetime Supporting Member
Two years ago I recieved a quote for a TechConnect contract (basic), my employer sat on it until now. So I requested a new contract and noted to my surprise that RSLinx is now listed as a separate line item and billed at a much higher rate.
Is this a new AB money grab or is the ditsy lady who is issuing the quote got some wires crossed?

yes you need to keep your contract current every year or you par a premium to reinstate it. but don't forget that the with tech connect toy get all the current updates as well as support.
as for the RSLynx, the only version that would need to be on under the contract is RSLinx Professional RSLinx lite is free, the Pro version has an OPC server included if you don't nee that you should be able to drop RSLinx off the contract.