Kuttler HMI Access Password

Aabeck

I have a customer with a Kuttler R160U panel unloader that wants to use it as a panel loader. The S7-200 PLC program (they have a copy) has a setting to change modes between load & unload, BUT the Proface HMI has a password protecting the "Presets" page. (They don't have a copy of the Proface program, and I don't have the right version of Proface software.)

I & the customer have tried every password we could think of (all the basics plus phone #s, address', zip codes, etc.) & trying to contact anyone at KSL-Kuttler in Germany only gets automatic replies that EVERYONE is out of the office & they will reply when they all get back. (They seem to love long Holidays at this company according to the customer.)

Does anyone know any standard password from any other Kuttler equipment that I could try? Up to 6 digits, numbers only.

We used to have one similar, & if I remember correctly the password was "0" - but I don't think the Proface was programmed for loading mode, you would have to replace or reprogram the Proface for loading.

And, yes, Kuttler company loves to take looooooooong holidays at the drop of a hat. (Even though their service page on their website proudly mentions their 24 hour / 7 day "presence")