HMI Animation Scalling

richleva

Hi Guys
I'm using Vijeo Designer as HMI, and we're monitoring the water levels in a water well of 6 meters deep. I created the water well in paintshop and copied it over.
Picture:http://postimg.org/image/86ms8dthp/
I'm using the vertical size animation for the rectangle as a visual representation of the water well. And also the position animation for the ellipse to improve the looks and details of my well.
How do I scale this properly, but also that my ellipse follow the top of my rectangle properly?
Can someone please provide me detail information?
Thanks Guys!!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a Red Lion G310 with crimson 3.0 software, and an allen bradley plc with Rs Logix 5000. I am wondering how to create a 2d animation where a...
Replies
Views
I am unable to find the valve with colors(green,red) in TIA 13 for HMI. I have to import it separately or is there is any other way around.I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom