Codesys 2.3 Exporting Visualisation

SilverShotBee

I'm trying to create a template that I can import, keeping the BMP files intact. Somewhere between exporting and importing, all of the BMP images disappear, but the placeholders (where they were) stay intact? I've tried setting the image to the embedded option instead of "link to file" hoping that would solve it, but it doesn't.

Anything I'm missing?

the vis only has the position of a bmp, so you will need to copy the files too, same when doing webvis.

Didn't know it only held the position. Weird thing is though, I store the images in a common location, so the vis should be able to see the images, but it doesn't?

So would I be able to export from an Archive in to a new project at it keep the images intact? (just got a new laptop and nothing is set up yet so cant try it out sorry)