Canopen SDO’s configuration and Variable mapping of the parameters

Sohaib28

Dear Members:
I have connected CX9020 with a high voltage power supply via canopen. I have loaded the PDO's from the eds file. I want to read and write the value of voltage in PLC Control. In my list of TPDO's and RPDO's I dont find information related to Voltage. How can I configure the required sdo and link it to the PDO and then to the variable.The index of my voltage value is 21F5, Bit size is 16 and the length is 4.

Now from the Beckhoff files I found this information for variable mapping

1.First delete the PDO (set 0x1400ff, or 0x1800ff, sub-index 1, bit 31 to "1")
2.Set sub-index 0 in the mapping parameters (0x1600ff or 0x1A00ff) to "0"
3.Change mapping entries (0x1600ff or 0x1A00ff, SI 1..8)
4.Set sub-index 0 in the mapping parameters to the valid value. The device then checks the entries for consistency.
5.Create PDO by entering the identifier (0x1400ff or 0x1800ff, sub-index 1).

But I am unable to implement it. Can someone explain these steps to me?
Thanks in advance.

I have also attached the eds file of the device and an image of Object list in the Twincat System Manager.

Unbenannt.jpg

Attachments

• Attachments_20151011.zip
    46.3 KB · Views: 2