senior maintenance engineer

amer.samir

i have a machine it worked by siemens S5 and we want to upgrade it to siemens S7-300 the machine it contains :

1- encoder omron H8PS CAM POSITIONER
2- DRIVE DANFOSS VLT MICRO DRIVE
3- SCREEN UTICOR PMD 200

we want to exchange the encoder to another one compatible with s7 300
and any information for it

already i have software backup for this filling machine but there are founded problem, the buck up it not reading by s5 software he required the file extension .ini and when make search for internet , i get PG 2000 software
this program read the backup software s5 but i not shourd if he read as all backup program or not

please i want to help me as soon as possible , because my time duration for fished this project 1 month

You can create your own .ini file and then open it. Do you have the .S5D file?
Do you have simatic manager and tried to migrate the project into a step 7 program?

Why do you want to use a s7 300 system as it is about to be phased out?

Thankis mr:JBA-DK for fast resposing
It is already i have simatic s7300 and i have file .s5D
But when to magration the file .s5d the file converting is empty and i dont know the main reason
And when i want to open the file .s5d by simatic s5 v7.2 the program should be find the file px.ini , and this file not found

this is some of instructions s5 103u cpu100
i want to convert it to s7 cpu 313c
please support me as soon as possible

Segment 1 of 1 Lib =
:AN F 60.1
:JC =M001
:L FW 130
:SLW 1
:T FW 130
:A I 1.6
:O I 1.7
:JC =M002