Editing tags in Logix Designer

MartyMaucher

I've got a lot of tags to edit and add in this new Logix Designer 2015. I can copy tags, but can't paste them. Is there an easy way to edit/copy/paste these tags other than going through the New Tag pop up window for each one?
Thanks.

LogixPasteTag.jpg

you have to make sure your on the "edit tags" tab on the bottom of the page. Then, click on the blank tag at the bottom of the page, right click and paste.

You could try exporting the tags to a *.CSV file and open it in Excel.

Do your changes & then import the tags back in.

Have a look under the Tools menu item

If you really do have a lot, I strongly second Ian's suggestion... Edit them externally. Excel works fine, I use UltraEdit, as I can automate a lot of what I am trying to do programmatically.