Motion sensor can connect directly to PLC

Hey Friends please suggest me which motion sensor is better for PLC Input. When any body move in the region of motion sensor then sensor give the Output 24V dc /6V DC / 12V dc.

Please suggest me :unsure:

Are you looking for an ordinary occupancy sensor like you would find on an automatic light switch, or a safety zone scanner like you would use to prevent a person from entering a hazardous machine workcell ?

I search when any body is move in the Motion sensor range then it will give continue O/p to PLC.and if Motion is stop then it will not give the O/p to PLC.

Sensor O/p is I/p for PLC. I will amplify the O/p signal if it is lower then 24 DC.

is this type of sensor is available?

The difference is in the speed and precision of the sensors.

I can buy a laser safety scanner for thousands of dollars that can sense a person's hand coming a few inches into its zone and quickly stop a hazardous robot.

Or I can buy an ultrasonic or infrared sensor that requires the entire person to walk plainly within a few feet of the device and switches on within a half second.

Search for "laser safety scanner" for examples of the former, and "24V DC occupancy sensor" for examples of the latter.

What I might consider to be "the best" for my applications in my factory might have nothing to do with what is available to you

For machine workzone safety, I very much like the Keyence SZ-04M laser scanners.

They are straightforward to program, quick and accurate in operation, and of moderate cost.

More importantly, my biggest client has standardized on them, knows how to maintain and troubleshoot them, and stocks spare units in the region.

Laser safety scanners are more "presence" sensors than "motion" sensors since they can be triggered by stationary items as well.