Raw Input Bits for Keypad - MicroLogix 1100

SeomanReborn

I am attempting to make a cleaner menu of the LCD display and I was wondering if there were raw input bits from the Keypad (Up, Down, Left, Right) I could use to trigger events. I am read through most the documentation and went through the function files but can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi and Welcome to the Forum,
I have played with the LCD function one time and found it to be a big PITA!! I don't remember any raw bits or anything assigned to the buttons.
You might be farther ahead to use external PB's or a small HMI to do what you want to do.

Similar Topics

I've got a 4-20ma pressure transducer connected to an analog card on an AB PLC5. Under the setup for the card, I have to set a raw minimum and...
Replies
Views
Good morning and new to the forum. Attempting to configure a RedLion CU30D using it's RS-232 port to log the input stream. "Raw" ASCII data is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, we have a circuit here from an old system that keeps blowing fuses every now and then. We have no idea what the right size fuse should...
Replies
Views
I'm using a 40HP variable frequency drive to power a 30HP motor. The manufacturer specs list 60A as the input current of the drive. Is that 60A...
Replies
Views
Hi, The following problem have been noticed in recent projects which we have executed using S7200 PLC. We have been using 226 CPU along with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom