Logix 5000 Data Capture

ldrewes

Hello, I have been searching the forums for a way to do this and haven't found a good description for what i am looking for.

I would like to know if there is any "Native" way within logix 5000 to specify an array of tags and export just that array to a csv file on a periodic basis.

We are capturing weights of each box we fill and would like to keep a record of those weights for that particular lot. So that is why i would like to take the information in that array of data and export it to a CSV to be viewed in excel or something.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Thanks for your help!
I was hoping to not have to use any third party software. But if its not possible then i guess its not. I have Factory Talk SE and know i could do data logging of some sort there but didn't want to setup an HMI workstation if i didn't have to. Was hoping it was just as simple as telling logix 5K "see this data? Move it to this location as CSV every XX minutes"