L35E processor: How many IP connections?

DairyBoy

I have a 1769L35E processor running on a site. It is connected to five items via ethernet (PCs, HMIs etc). The online message connections tab shows five active items (with varying connection counts between 4 and 6), but the TCP connections list (the one that also displays the total available connections) shows seven. Does anyone know why one list would show 5 and the other, 7. Also, where the L35E limit is 64 connections, does this relate to the 7 showing in the same pop-up or the current total of 19 (in my case) running down the left hand side of the "message connections" tab? Thanks.

On reading Publication 1769-TD005I-EN-P - August 2014 (compactlogix controllers specifications) I see:
• 1769-L23x and 1769-L3x controllers support 100 connections. :confused:

A PanelView Plus is very greedy with TCP connections - I can't point you to exactly where I read it, but I believe that they can use up to four. That probably accounts for your extra connections.

Thanks for the answers, but I think I got distracted by the discrepancies, whereas I started from the point where I needed to see what the L35 could support, as the installation is expanding. On line to the processor (which suggests that it's the correct value) gives me a value of 64 for the connection limit but the manual says 32.