I Need Help Finding PLC??

IcE

I
I Need desperatly to find a Programmable Relay (Or PLC) that support at least 24 Input and 6 Analog at the best price ever... can someone tell me which company and what are the aproximative price for what I need... (24 VDC)

Thanx

Got beat out by seconds posting this (typed one line, hit enter, went back to edit)! Souns like this may be a school project.

I think the six analog inputs in a single brick unit may be a problem. Using a larger rack system would make it easier, but more expensive.

Click on the learn plc's button at the top of the page. Towards the bottom of the page are Manufacturer's Links.

I think that an Entertron Elite 2000 model will work. It has 8 or 16 analog inputs. If you email or call them, mention PLCS.net. I think they would probably have a good price, possibly the best price. AND THE SOFTWARE IS FREE! They have very good tech support, too! IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, be sure to mention that to Steve when you talk to him!!!

Automation Direct has a model DL06,linked in the previous post, with mini add on modules that might fill your needs. The 4-input analog input modules are $199 each. Their 205 series is relatively inexpensive, for a small rack system.

In the Manufacturers Links are many brands that I don't deal with that may well have what you are looking for. Perhaps someone else will post a brand on here.

With smart relays, and being that most are Moeller's that have been relabeled, you may get what you want with an expansion module, but at a hefty price.

Check GE's Versamax Micro and Allen Bradleys ML1000 / ML1200 for a possible match, if Automation Direct or Entertron can't supply your needs.

When you get a chance, register, and check in regularly. When you decide on a PLC, plwase come back and post what you got, and why you decided onthart particular unit.

regards.....casey

Last edited:
Casey

4 Analog in for DL06 is $79 each not $199.

All the package cost: $200 for the PLC $42 additional 10 inputs,$160 for the analog inputs,and $180 for programming software and cabel.
in total $582.
I think it good price for that configuration.
The DL06 is also loaded with nice set of function too.
(I just start to use them and pretty happy)

I'll second the motion for the DL06. If the budgets really tight try serching on ebay. This may take some time but you could really save $$$.