Twidosuite

n86ers

Hello!

Im trying to learn some programming and have some questions!
Im using Twidosuite and have downloaded a program from a TWDLMDA40DTK and now Im trying to understand the program.
The part I dont understand is how the Memory Bit work %M adn also the other stuff %MW %MD ? I have both inputs and outputs that are %M<number>.

Grateful for help!

/Andrew

%M is a boolean value 1 or 0 true or false.
%MW is a word value 16 bit it ranges from 0..65.535 or from −32.768 to 32.767 if value is signed. Used for storing integer values.
%MD is double 32 bit value. Can be used for storing large integer or floating point values.
Inputs in twidosoft are addresed as %Ix.x
Outputs as %QX.X
You can use %M address for coil(output) addressing, but not sure what you mean by %M input.

Okey thank you that solved some things :) What I meant with %M input was:

--| %M29 |--------------------------------(%Q0.5)

How do i know what %M29 is? this is on Rung 11 in my script. it can be 1 or 0 but what triggers %M29? I dont see it :/

Sorry for my questions.. totally newbie!

/Andrew

In programming mode in bottom right corner there is a cross ref button (spider web icon) when you click on it new section appears.
You can enter address and it shows all rungs where that address is used.