Application Level VBA Module in FactoryTalk SE?

sanger

Is it possible to create an application level module in SE for holding common VBA functions and routines that are used by multiple displays? This only way we have found to create a shared library is to put the code into a hidden display which is loaded on startup and then reference that display is Application.LoadedDisplays(1).{Common Function} which seems to be a rather messy solution.

Why is that "messy"? VBA resides on the graphics screen. It has to be active to function. Just hide it behind other screens. No problem.

Similar Topics

Version of FactoryTalk View SE:6.10.00 CPR 9 SR 4 Current Operating System (including Service Pack):Win Xp SP3 Dear All , So Now I have A...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Appreciate it if someone has experience in these application can give me some feedback. For application A, the 1200 liter Tank...
Replies
Views
Hi enlightened plc engineers, Please help me! I am learning plc programming and came across the tutorials on this site. I have a specific...
Replies
Views
Refer to: SCAN 02-0100 I took the liberty, for my own edification to to identify/individualize the two (2) relay contacts identified as "1000"...
Replies
Views
Question regarding the tutorial: A Level Application Per the text associated with the ILLUSTRATION "Both of our inputs will be NC (normally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom