License for Factory Talk SE runtime cline file only

minaykha

Dear All,

Recently , I bought Factory Talk SE station for 15 display ( 9701-VWSB015AENE ) and installed on PC.

Now , my customer request to transfer the license from PC to Laptop. But, PC is till required to run the runtime client file.

I understand that runtime client file cannot run on PC without license key on PC.

Could anyone please advise, is there anyway to run runtime client file on PC ? Is there any license to support runtime client file only ?

Thank in advance,
Min.

Hi robo,

I want to run runtime file on both PC and laptop.
But, i have only one license key.
I need to transfer license key from PC to Laptop.

Any suggestion ? thank you.

You can return the license and re install on laptop, but without two licenses you can only run one system.

Thank,

I need view only on PC.
So, i don't need to buy Factory Talk SE station for 15 display ( 9701-VWSB015AENE )
I am looking for cheaper license which support View only.

Somebody suggest me, FTview Point . You got any idea about it ?