GE Logic Master 5

aganim

Hi,
I have an old Series 5 PLC which lost its software.
I have full printout of Ladder Diagram but did not found the Software that will help re-writing the software and download it back to the PLC.
I have contacted local GE guys, they do not have it anymore.
Can somone help by sharing this old prog?
Many Thanks,
Eli.

Steve,
Just got quotation for it, Thanks.
Can you tell me the spec of the serial cable needed.
I have 9030 cable, is it compatible?

Your 90-30 cable won't work. The 15-pin port on the Series Five is for an operator interface unit they used to sell with the PLC. The Logicmaster programming port is the 25-pin port. They only use pins 2, 3 and 7. The Logicmaster manual shows pins 4 and 5 (RTS and CTS) jumpered together on the Series Five side. It also shows RTS and CTS jumpered together on the PC side.

Steve,
I just found that the battery in the memory card is still good.
CPU is in Run but no outputs, CPU alone with no I/O is in stop, so seems like hardware configuration is ok. Is there a way without the software to force CPU loading the memory card from scratch or after memory clear?