Siemens S7

Rengas

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can buy simulation software for Siemens S7?. I am new to programming Siemens although I have done the simulation for Allan Bradley in the past and I want a similar simulation software for Siemens. I want to learn the basics before I go on the Siemens certification course.

Is it sold on here?

Thanks for your help in advance.

I rung Siemens and they told me to buy try the basic software first. the gave me the product number as 6ES7822-0AAO3-OAY7 but Im not getting through to the stockist. I'll ring Siemens again to ask them to give me a name of a stockist.

Thanks for your suggestion.

If you intend going on a Siemens training course then you don't really need to know the basics as their courses start right at the beginning assuming no-one on the course has ever programmed a plc before. They provide excellent training in my experience.

I appreciate your reply again but I'm not the quickest learner on the planet and I would appreciate having to learn something before going on the training so I don't get left behind. I would like to be playing with the simulation software in my spare time. I do have the Allan Bradley software and I have not used in to the past 2 years due to doing other electrical modules in college and I've forgotten a lot already.

Do you know who stocks this software. Ill call them again now.