Omron CPL1 - transistor - servo control PWM

jonerefsnes

Hello all,

Probably a newbie question, but how to program this (se picture) is it HZ saying something about total time, and duty saying somehing about on time or am i way of ?`

Using CX-ptrogramming, and this is my test on PWM (picture in next reply)

Thanks,
Jone

servo-pwm_w400.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all,

Probably a newbie question, but how to program this (se picture) is it HZ saying something about total time, and duty saying somehing about on time or am i way of ?`

Using CX-ptrogramming, and this is my test on PWM (picture in next reply)

Thanks,
Jone
That looks like a model air plane type of PWM. 1 or 2 millisecond pulses are too long or slow for servo motor control.

Similar Topics

Hello Gentlemen, I would connect to an OMRON CPL1 to upload the existing program and want to make sure that the required cable is a simple USB2...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom